FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WITH
4 LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
Stamps Auto is a family owned and operated auto repair shop group. Located in Gilbert, AZ, Queen Creek, AZ, and San Tan Valley, AZ, our four full-service automotive facilities have been repairing customers' vehicles since 2007.
HISTORY OF STAMPS AUTO
Located in Gilbert, AZ, Queen Creek, AZ, and San Tan Valley, AZ, our four full-service automotive and truck repair facilities have been repairing customers' vehicles since 2007.
Owner John Herring always knew from a young age that he would work on cars and trucks. John grew up in a family of mechanics. He used to work for his uncle, so it just seemed logical that he would eventually open up his own shop. John decided to go into the auto body business and later graduated from Mesa State College with a degree in auto body repair. After 18 years in the industry,
John decided to go into business for himself. He started Stamps Auto in 2007 and slowly, but surely, began gaining an excellent reputation with his customers who have come to know that Stamps Auto is a reliable and trustworthy auto repair business.
“We fix cars one honest repair at a time.”
“Stamps Auto strives for the best customer service and is dedicated to quality repairs. It is our goal to be honest and trustworthy to all who walk through our door.”
Stamps Auto is a growing automotive repair company that always has room for great technicians who are looking for advancement opportunities.
If you’re interested in joining the Stamps Auto team, please email General Manager Michael Reed at email@example.com.
We believe in giving back to our community here at Stamps Auto and having fun while we do it so have come up with the perfect solution. Raise money for your organization/group/team quickly by selling Stamps Auto’s Caropoly Coupon Cards to your friends, neighbors, and supporters, and keep 100% of all money raised!
Stamps Automotive is committed to the communities we serve. We know many school, church and other community groups often have the need to raise money easily. Stamps Automotive has developed a program to help!
Stamps Automotive has four auto repair shops across the southeast Valley, making our locations convenient for thousands of drivers. Our “Caropoly” card is a coupon card valued at $300.
There is an extended expiration date on the Caropoly card, meaning the user can use the card over and over again. All they need to do is present the card when they come in for service at any Stamps Automotive location. The service writer will punch the coupon that is used that day, then return the card for use in the future.
Stamps Automotive will provide a quantity of Caropoly cards to your organization free of charge. Your organization can then sell the Caropoly cards to friends and family for $25 each (suggested price). And your organization will keep ALL of the proceeds!
- Fundraise quickly in 30 days raising large sums of money
- Easy to raise money; everyone with a vehicle can benefit!
- No order forms, pre-payment, set-up fees or start-up costs
- No liability for unsold cards
- Opportunity to offer a high-quality product to contributors
- Schools | Community Projects | Church/Synagogue Groups | Local Service Clubs | Athletic Teams | Any 501(c)(3) Organization
How it Works
- Set a 30-day period to fundraise
- Complete our online Fundraising Application
- Stamps Auto will provide your organization with a quantity of Caropoly coupon cards at no cost to you.
- Each card contains $300 worth of discounts, good at any of Stamps’ four southeast Valley locations.
- Sell as many as you can, and keep 100% of the proceeds for your group.
- Suggested price: $25.00
- Return unsold cards to Stamps Auto after your fundraiser is over.
How much MONEY you make is up to you!
- Sell 25 Caropoly Cards ---> Earn $ 625
- Sell 50 Caropoly Cards ---> Earn $1,250
- Sell 75 Caropoly Cards ---> Earn $1,875
- Sell 100 Caropoly Cards ---> Earn $2,500